Tuesday, June 13, 2006

If The Shoe Fits....


Yes shopping can make you feel like this! I have spent the day trying to find summer clothes and some comfortable yet attractive sandals (is there such a thing?).

I did ok on the clothes front - finally. But the sandals thing not so good. They either look like hideous things your granny would wear like this:


or else they have horrible textured insoles. N has a pair like that which I could wear as his feet have grown too big. I tried them for a day but I just couldn't get used to the feeling of the ridges. I'm not sure why they make them like that. I once bought a pair of sandals that had little raised dots all over the insoles to massage your feet. I couldn't stand that either and had to take them straight back. They might as well have been ones like this:

Ahh well the quest continues but at this rate it looks like i will be taking my comfy yet scruffy old black sandals on holiday with me.

No comments: