Sunday, June 11, 2006

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot


It is scorching here in Norfolk today, probably the hottest day of the year so far. Huncermuncher and i went for a walk with some friends but it was a bit too hot for me. I can see why people who live in warmer climates have a siesta in the mid afternoon and then get active in the evening, it just makes more sense.

not too impressed by Nelly Furtado's new music style. Her first album really grew on me and who knows maybe this will too but rap just isn't really my thing. In fact I wasn't that impressed by much on Top of the Pops this week, except maybe Lilly Allen and a band called The Automatic.

1 comment:

maria said...

"Feeling Cold,Cold,Cold"

Can't say the same for the weather
here in Toronto,Canada.

I can't recall such a cold temperature for a long time in
June.

Mrie