Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Bad plumbing Day in Urban Bohemia


Yay - Thirteen Tales From Urban Bohemia (click the link to go to amazon and hear clips) finally arrived, although not in the great condition the seller promised. It seems to play ok, although there is a bit of hiss on some tracks but I'm not sure if that is meant to be there!

"Songs for the Deaf" by Queens of the Stone Age arrived this morning as well but I haven't had a chance to listen to that one yet. I need something to cheer me up (not that I'm grumpy!) first my washing machine leaked water all over the kitchen floor and then the big knob on the radiator broke off. A man came to fix it, but guess what they don't make that kind anymore and what should have been a quick fix looks like turning into a major drain the whole system kind of a job. I guess I'm having a bad plumbing day.

Hunchermuncher, N and I are going to see Terry Jones (you know from Monty Python) tonight, he is doing some kind of multi-media presentation and talk about his book Barbarians. I'm hoping it will be entertaining, and tomorrow a friend and I are going to see a play called "Pram Face" so i am quite the cultured one this week!

No comments: