Thursday, April 27, 2006

Facing the Music


Face Off
Originally uploaded by pupski.
Luckily I do not feel like the guy in the photo who doesn't look like a happy bunny. I have been out for lunch witha friend and the sun is shining, I went for a barefoot walk in a lovely grassy church yard complete with a blossom tree and yellow primroses so life is pretty good really. Lunch was yummy as well - Pea, mint and lemon soup followed by the most delicious mocha in the world.

I am feeling like I need to hear some new music, something springy and sunny. I noticed that Sisters of Mercy are playing in Norwich and I am seriously tempted to go and see them (not that they are summery!), but I haven't heard any of their recent stuff, the stuff of theirs that I know well is mostly from the 1980s.

I am going to sound like an old codger now but it seems amazing to me that the 1980s isn't recent anymore....ah well....

No comments: