Thursday, December 08, 2005

Similarity or Contempt?

Well here's another one for Hunchermuncher to check out if he happens to read this. Was listening to some music this morning and couldn't help noticing an uncanny similarity between the first few bars of "Dream On" by Aerosmith and those of "Don't Speak" by No Doubt - coinicidence? Who knows?

And while I am at it I have been listening to a couple of tracks off of the new Madonna album (which I wouldn't mind in my Christmas stocking this yeear Santa!) and there is somthing about the track which really reminds me of the Lightning Seeds last albun Tilt. I am listening to said Seeds album as I am writing this trying to pinpoint it but can't as yet - I have narrowed it down to two tracks "City Bright Stars" and "Life's too Short".

No comments: