Monday, September 12, 2005

Where do we go to?

Love this graffiti from down the alleyway to my house. I wonder if Sam is still alive... I guess not. The two houses next to each other have always been rented and there is all sorts of things scratched into the passageway wall. It is covered over so it hasn't been eroded by rain. I think this must have been done soon after the house were built.. it could have even beeen one of the builders leaving his mark. You can see other graffiti on my flickr photo blog.

I was going to do a bit more of my top 100 songs of all time but I don't have time now, might come back and do it later. I realised that I will have to add Babylon by David Gray as saw the video on VH1 and remembered just how much I like it.

I wonder if I am too old to become a music journalist, maybe in my next life...

No comments: