Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Salubriousness abounds...chips and scraps with a portion of mushy bins please.


Mushy Bins
Originally uploaded by pupski.
Wasn't sure if the mushy peas etc were in the bins or if you were supposed to sit in bins to eat them... and is the street sweeper there to clean up after you or to add to the ambience?

Today has felt long, I was up at 6.30am as it was N's first day at high school. I spent two hours (well nearly) sitting in Ottakars cafe working out what songs to put in my top 100 songs of all time.

To begin with I thought that I was going to find it difficult but now I realise that it is hard to just have 100. The hard bit is who to leave out. I also can't decide whether to have a general hundred or to do it in order of favourites. I think it has to be in order but that is hard too as favourites change...

I will put it in my blog eventually but I need to work on it a bit more first and put the songs in order. But I can tell you that Bob Dylan is in there as are Van (the man) Morrison, the Smiths, Stevie Wonder and David Bowie. i say no more!

No comments: